How prepared are you for the job market?
The Verdugo Jobs Center can help you explore career options, get job ready, prepare applications and resumes, or improve your interview skills. We also have Job Service employment assistance programs and services available to help individuals experiencing difficulty in finding work including dislocated workers, ex-offenders, high-school drop-outs, migrant and seasonal farmworkers, non-English speaking, people with disabilities, public assistance recipients, senior workers, youth, and much much more.
- Universal access to job search and labor market information
- Advice, counseling, and support
- Education and skills training
- Individual choice of service
- Basic skills assessment
- Resources and guidance help to attain educational goals
- Leadership development opportunities
- Exposure to work environment through training and adult mentoring
We are here to help you succeed! Come visit us!
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 05 December 2007 )